It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:42 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:59 pm 

So, during the three days at Megacon, we had quite a few people stop by and learn about the progress and future of Escaping Titan. We also had quite a few people that were interested in talking to us about game design in all of its forms. I will be leaving this topic open for Attendees of Megacon to ask any questions that they may have, whether it be about design or games in general. I will also have one of these open for the attendees of Pax East to ask anything they want in. Looking forward to hearing from anyone that has questions.

-Asa
asa@asagillette.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:27 pm 

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to participating in the creation of this game. Have you decided what type of game Escaping Titan is going to be? FPS, Action Adventure, RPG, Puzzle/Strategy, etc?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 pm 
Broken Crown Founder
Broken Crown Founder

BryanHinson wrote:
Have you decided what type of game Escaping Titan is going to be?

Escaping Titan will be a Sci-Fi RPG with hard science fact backing up each piece of future technology that we are including and the environment that players will be exploring.

We're glad to have your participation Bryan!

http://www.brokencrowngames.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm 

Hey guy's, I was at your booth, was a goofy guy with a animal hat wearing a Templar suit. Name's Anthony. I am looking forward to participating in helping this game get more popularity, been spreading the word to a lot of my friends. (Also was in your dance contest)

My main question would be: If the game is designed around exploration, will you be able to explore certain part's of space or is the game focused mainly around Titan?

As an off question that doesn't need as much answering: Will there be enemies to deal with while trying to survive on the planet? Such as pirates who may want to steal your equipment for creating sustainable life?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:36 pm 

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for stopping by our booth, we are really excited to reach out with fans and the public to get them involved. For your question, the game will take place solely on Titan, with some small portions taking place on other planets in the form of flashbacks.

There will also be enemies that will populate the different areas of the game. These enemies will range from people that want your things, to people that want just want you out of their home/property.

Thanks again for posting and spreading the word about us, and stay tuned for the videos of the contest to be uploaded here in about the next week or so.

-Asa

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]